Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Photograph by @paulnicklen for @natgeo. Another one of my favorite images in black and white. The orca (killer whale) obviously lends itself perfectly for this treatment. This huge male orca worked hard to chase a ball of herring into the shallows of a Norwegian fjord so it could feed with the rest of the pod. I am so excited to get back to these orcas to continue with this journey of exploration, discovery and jaw dropping beauty. It is perhaps the most beautiful thing I have ever seen underwater-a ballet of power and grace. Please #follow me on @paulnicklen as I continue to post my favorite images in both color and black and white. I will actually need your #help in choosing some of my favorite images for a conservation poster series. With @cristinamittermeier #orca #nature #wildlife #love #beauty #smile @thephotosociety @natgeocreative #instagramhub #gratitude by natgeo


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1Nbo6S5

No comments:

Post a Comment