Search This Blog

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Photo by @james_balog Mount Kilimanjaro (19,341 ft) capped by a veil of lenticular clouds. A dusting of snow from the previous night enhances the textured gullies and ridges formed by a past history of lava flows and ash clouds. I just returned from a successful trip to the summit where I spent a couple of days exploring and photographing the ephemeral and disappearing glaciers and ice fields. My #extremeicesurvey work continues along with a few new projects that focus on environmental change and inspiring a balanced relationship with #nature. Follow me on @james_balog to see more from my trip to #Kilimanjaro as well as our continued photographic exploration of the #anthropocene. #ClimateChange #ArtPlusScience by natgeo


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1kYzLIY

No comments:

Post a Comment