Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2015

This two toed sloth had wandered into my yard in Gamboa, Panama when I was working there with @christianziegler a few years ago on assignment for @natgeo. I took a few photos and then left it alone. Later on that night, I went to check on it and found it had somehow wandered into the neighbor’s fenced off back yard and was having trouble finding its way out. Using a branch, I lifted it across the fence and took it to the nearest patch of forest. Think sloths are gentle creatures? This one chased me back across the lawn as soon as I set it down. Check out @anandavarma if you want to see what an awkward sloth attack looks like. #onassignment #sloth #panama #rainforest #Gamboa @thephotosociety by natgeo


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1LMpdrF

No comments:

Post a Comment