Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2015

@natgeo @stevewinterphoto Almost home from 3 months on the road - here is an #iPhone photo from the Hong Kong airport on my way to the gate! Just finished a very exciting and rewarding tour of Australia, New Zealand and Singapore for NG LIVE - Where I spoke of my life as a @natgeo photographer and my life working with and trying to help conserve big cats and the lands in which they live. Fantastic and receptive crowds at every venue - it was such and honor to take the stage for @nglive at such iconic locations as the Sydney Opera House, Auckland, Wellington, Melbourne, Perth and like them all, a fantastic crowd at the Esplanade in Singapore! Thank you to everyone involved in this tour @nglive and everyone that came to see me speak and all the interviews I did along the way. I am almost home - just a few more hours. Thanks again I look forward to bringing the story of big cats to new cities around the world. @natgeocreative @thephotosociety @nglive @stevewinterphoto @natgeo #photooftheday @brucelee @iPhone by natgeo


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1MXJg5m

No comments:

Post a Comment