Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2012

First Day

Today is the first day of the rest of my life

What will I do and who will I be

When will I remember everything I have done

One part of a great mystery I do not understand

I am happy sometimes a little lost

Other times completely utterly confused about meaning

Giving up fighting how I live without compromising

Ideals thoughts feelings inspire me to keep going

Poets artists dreamers remind us that there is always something more

Beyond what is more being giving up illusions and desire

What I am or will be certainty and uncertainty

Relative to my world beauty and truth mix into one reality

Why I accept separateness I do not know anything

Except I am alive thinking and feeling

Soul understands more than self hope will

Guidance from within focus a conscious light

I love everyone and need their help and company

 

Scan0013

No comments:

Post a Comment