Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Roky Erickson - You Don't Love Me Yet

Lightning never strikes anymore
but I can't make it rain
because it would only lightning again
Lightning never strikes anymore
but I can't make it rain
because it would only cause me pain

I have my start but I never have begun
because without you my life is unsung
I have my start but I don't have a part
because without you it only breaks my heart

To be or not to be
that's the question unceasingly
but without you I would long to be yours to be
cause without you I'm not a king
cause without you it will never do
cause I can't think what life
would be like without you

cause you don't love me yet
you don't love me yet
I just won't forget because you don't love me yet

Posted via email from Dreams Poetry Visions Imagination Art Beauty Peace Justice Disarmament Inspiration Quotes Alchemy Wisdom Future World Balance Truth Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment