Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Roky Erickson - For You (Live 1980)

I have tried and tried everything I know how
I have died and died because of that final result I could allow
I have cried and cried easy days and sleepless nights too
But there is nothing I can do, but wait for you
There are other girls I’m sure, but not for me to go for
The other girls are around, but I never tried to score
I’d be alone all the time being completely true
I who would wait forever wait for you

How must it take so long?
I can only try these unsure times to be strong
Till I can know something further of you till I belong
I can only wait and hope for not wrong?
I can’t plant any more plans
I can’t fly any more fires for your pain
I can’t lay any more traps
My adult traps have already been made with all days
I could kiss you, hug you
So many things I could do with you
But there is nothing I can do, but wait for you

Posted via email from Alchemy Wisdom Future World Balance Truth Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment