Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Genesis - Back in NYC - Lamb Live at Bern 1975

Your sitting in your comfort you don't believe I'm real,
You cannot buy protection from the way that I feel.
Your progressive hypocrites hand out their trash,
But it was mine in the first place, so I'll burn it to ash.
And I've tasted all the strongest meats,
And laid them down in coloured sheets (laid them down in coloured
sheets).
Who needs illusion of love and affection
When you're out walking the streets with your mainline connection?
connection.

As I cuddled the porcupine
He said I had none to blame, but me.
Held my heart, deep in hair.
Time to shave, shave it off, it off.
No time for romantic escape,
When your fluffy heart is ready for rape. No!

Posted via email from Dreams Poetry Visions Imagination Art Beauty Peace Justice Disarmament Inspiration Quotes Alchemy Wisdom Future World Balance Truth Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment