Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Her Heart Is A Star - #poetry #imagination #dreams #love #ravens #crows #owls #stars #astronomy #art #drawing #p2

Her Heart Is A Star



Elements Symbols Integration Alchemy Guardians



I was able to fly yet again



I understood I was dreaming



Beautiful stars offered themselves to me



Sex & affection, intimacy of mind, self



Energy of closeness with a slight touch



I met her in the back of a truck



I remembered her from before I moved away



I wanted to be close to her more than ever before



I regretted not showing her how I felt about her



Discovering & exploring life



I imagine she is sitting in the moonlight tonight



Under a weeping willow tree reading poetry



Straining her eyes to see the beautiful words



Set her free, on the wings of night birds



Ravens, crows, & owls, life of imagination



Beauty & wonder her guides



Companions in the moonlight world of garden



Strange sounds & mysteries keep her company



Stars in her eyes & in the sky & her mind



The World began & continued to be born again



Never ending & always beginning






































































No comments:

Post a Comment